Monday, August 29, 2011

What Happens When the Parties Over?

Today I verified that the program I have been working this last year is closing its door the last day of this month. No official word that is true. No official word of much. My sponsor, the number one distributor 'resigned' in earlier this summer. Numerous other signs now make sense.

My official mantra for the year is; Whenever something doesn't work out the way I think it should or thought it would, instead of thinking that something went wrong or is wrong, I see it as something that went unexpectedly well, but for reasons that are not yet apparent.Whenever something doesn't work out the way I think it should or thought it would, instead of thinking that something went wrong or is wrong, I see it as something that went unexpectedly well, but for reasons that are not yet apparent.

There is much to do. This is good news! I am not clear how nor is it yet apparent. Redesigning all of my marketing materials is the first step. I have unhooked most of the websites and will complete the tasks tomorrow.

Stay tuned! OH and if you know anyone who has property to sell, send them to www.eisbrener.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment