Monday, August 22, 2011

Thoughts on A Perfect Program

I am of an optimist bent while withholding belief in a few areas expecting visionary results daily. I am consequently disappointed by my unmet expectations often while my more pessimistic friends are gleefully correct all the time. My daily 90 minute Dive/Immersion sets up the day. Many days are like looking into an orchestra of instruments all played by gerbils or the first day of sixth grade band. The brief random moments of remarkable symphony are quite pleasing however.

I grew up with USA ideals of the ‘Lone Ranger’ and ‘Superman’ that coble people to disastrous plans and outcomes. A mindset that I can do it all by myself is useful in many job environments but not in network marketing. Those who are prepared to work together and solve problems in a group format will make the transition and many will thrive during the coming upheaval. I am excited about all of it.

There are three things to consider when looking at an opportunity, the products, the compensation plan and the company culture. If any one of the three doesn't work for you the likelihood of continuing participation goes down. You won’t begin unless you have a good chance at success. If all three ever ‘taste’ bad you will quit. I have found products that I will never stop taking while the other two components make the business not worth my involvement. I have found where the other two are fantastic but if there is not product 'to die for' the moment you and especially your customer base has to choose between two products and can save $100 this month you and they will walk... and likely never return.

I have been in programs that paid me more every month than they cost me monetarily and the cost of my time and attention still had me quit. The program didn’t change but I did and I could no longer validate the programs worth even if it added money to my pocket every month. People won’t stay forever for money but they will for their perfect product.

I have found something where all three are in place for me. Take the tour at www.eisbrener.net

No comments:

Post a Comment