Thursday, August 4, 2011

Insanity and the BEST Day of MY LIFE

Whenever something doesn't work out the way I think it should or thought it would, instead of thinking that something went wrong or is wrong, I see it as something that went unexpectedly well, but for reasons that are not yet apparent.

Repeat three times each morning…

TODAY is the Best Day of MY Life! And say it with emphasis. Tell it to everyone who asks you how are you today? They will want to know what has you so happy… You can’t really say this without making it appear.

I have a daily commitment to not complain or listen to any complaints. Today I noticed the common adage that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is a complaint. It also suggests quitting as the best course.

We need more determination and persistence not less. We need more insanity. Visit with me and Brian Tracey for where to apply yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment